Laughlin Bullhead Vacation Rental and Sales Terms and Conditions
1. CHECK IN AFTER 3:00 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT BEFORE 11:00 A.M. – CALL TWO HOURS BEFORE ARRIVAL AND ONE HOUR BEFORE CHECK OUT AT 928-444-8096 or 928-542-1469. (ABSOLUTELY NO CHECK-INS AFTER 12:00 MIDNIGHT). Please call the office to request a late check-out and late check-out fees will apply and be charged to your credit card on file. Please report any damage noted within the first two-hours or damage incurred will be charged to you. In addition, a $500 hold will be placed upon damage discovered during our walk-through after your stay.
2. Deposit Either we are received a check or your credit card was charged 25% of the rental plus $170 non-refundable cleaning/handling fee and (tax if applicable) or you paid the full amount unless agreed differently and in writing by the management.
3. For monthly rentals, the tenant (guest) is responsible for any air conditioning/heating charges exceeding $150.00 each month and $250 on homes larger than 1600 SF – your our credit card will be charged unless payment is made within five days of you receiving notice of the overage.
4. These vacation rentals are owned by individual owners and before your arrival we stock them with a limited amount of coffees, toiletries, soaps, detergents, towels and linens. Please treat the home as your own and be conscious of the air-conditioning and heating use, especially if you are out of the unit. Rearranging of furniture is not permitted. Tenant must leave the property in a clean condition to include the following: trash removed and placed in the dumpster as needed, all dishes washed and put away; all doors and windows closed and locked; all keys returned to management before check out; all breakage reported, and no telephone charges unless arranged with management.
5. Locked areas for which Tenant is not provided a key, such as owners personal storage areas, are exempt from this lease agreement and are off limits. Forced entry into these areas is cause for immediate termination and you will be charged for damage and/or missing items. In addition any damage or missing items will be replaced at Guests expense plus a $50 re-stocking charge.
6. Special events and group bookings may require full payment – Contact Ken Parrillo at (928) 444-8096.
7. A maximum of six occupants allowed in the 3BDRM homes, eight in the 4BDRMs, and 10 in the 5BDRMs, unless agreed upon in writing with the management. At LBVR’s discretion, if there is found to be more occupants, you may be evicted immediately without refund.
8. Two to four guests are allowed to visit upon agreement of the management and we will need to be informed of their names prior to arrival.
9. Disturbance of the peace will result in immediate eviction.
10. All reservations must have first and last names of all guests occupying the units. This is required at check-in, along with drivers license of all adults, vehicle license and watercraft license numbers.
11. A $50 fee will be charged for keys not returned to the lockbox upon check-out.
12. Any violations including fines by the HOA will be the responsibility of the guests.
13. Appliance malfunction or service requests for air conditioning, televisions, hot tubs, pools, appliances etc. will be responded to as quickly as possible. There are no rebates or refunds issued to Tenants for any reason as every good faith effort is made to insure the property is maintained to highest standards.
14. No pet hair anywhere in the home.
15. No linens are lost or damaged.
16. CANCELLATIONS: A sixty day (60) day notice is required for cancellation and must be in writing. Cancellations that are made more than sixty days (60) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 5% Cancellation fee or $150 whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or that are made within 60 days of the arrival date; forfeit the full advance payment and cleaning fee/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately.
17. No Partial rents accepted (in other words no deducting any amount for anything from your rent payment).
18. INCLUSIVE FEES Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.
19. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate; however, is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
20. In rare cases, we may have to move you; however, your new place will be comparable or upgraded at no additional charge.
21. Falsified Reservations : Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
22. Written Exceptions : Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
23. Travel Insurance: We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to www.InsureMyTrip.com for details.
24. INDEMNIFY AND RELEASE: THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS BROKERS, AGENTS, REALTORS, PROPERTY MANAGERS, AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, RESPRESENTATIVES OR EMPLOYEES FROM ANY LOSS, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR EXPENSE ARISING FROM INJURY TO ANY PERSON OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF ANY PROPERTY, IN ANY WAY CAUSED BY THE PARTIES AND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO TENANTS, GUESTS, OWNERS, OWNERS FAMILY AND FRIENDS, MAINTENANCE HOUSE CLEANING STAFF AND THE LIKE.
25. For changes or cancellations, please call (928) 444-8096 or email at Reservations@LBVACATIONS.COM
26. No smoking.
27. You must be 18 years of age or older to reserve a vacation rental. Valid ID (identification) required upon check in.
28. Management reserves all rights to modify terms and conditions
It is our goal to make your trip enjoyable, so please let us know how we can help!
I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per the cancellation policy above. I hereby give permission to place a hold on my credit card upon check-in for any damages and non-key returns. Hold will be lifted before 7 days after check-out if no damage or items missing. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. I have reviewed and understand the terms of this lease and agree to be bound thereby. By Signing below, I agree to the confirmation and all terms and conditions of this agreement.
____ INITIAL. The guest or leasee acknowledges the inherent dangers of renting on or near the Colorado River to include, but not limited to, activities on the river, lakes, or swimming pool/spa, and assumes full responsibility for its actions and safety. Therefore, Laughlin Bullhead Vacation Rentals & Sales, LLC and the OWNER of the property in which you are a guest is expressly relieved and indemnified from liability resulting from negligence of the guest or leasee related to these activities.